12 October 2008

Republicans... WTF!?

Alright! This blog is all of 2 days old, let's start it off with a political rant!

Man, I'm not even a political person. I don't even intend on voting, because I don't consider myseslf educated enough about EITHER candiadate to make an intelligent vote. However, being in the military, it's hard to not catch wind of some kind of political crap. CNN, FOX News and all that other sort of stuff is on every tv, around here... if football isn't on, that is. You can't help but to catch wind of the acrid, sulfurous stench of politicians wafting through the air...

That being said, while I was sitting in the galley, eating lunch, I started watching CNN. They were talking about the way that McCain and Palin's "supporters" were turning angry. Violent, even. This intrigued me. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, since I don't follow politics, so I started watching...

They show this clip of one of McCain's ralleys...

I think that's what they're called. A ralley, right?

Anyway, and this woman is speaking into the mic... this wrinkled, ancient old biggot... Well, I'll let you see for yourself...



Can you believe that?! I sure as hell can't. I mean, that blew me away! I mean, it must have, right? I don't give a damn about politics, but here I am...

Obama isn't even Arab! Where the hell is that goofy, old bat getting her information!?

Please, if you're not voting for Senator Obama because of what he stands for or what he wants for this country, or whatever, fine. That's your right. However, if it's because he's black or you think he's an Arab or because he doesn't wear an American Flag pin on his lapel...

Just jump off a bridge, you mindless imbecile. I mean, for the love of Elune, it's 2008!

Hate people for who they are, not the color of their skin!

Anyway, just wanted to share that with ya'll. I thought it was crazy and it made my jaw-drop.

By the way, I apologize for this being one of the first posts I have on here. I really don't for politics and it REALLY doesn't have a place here, on my blog... I just really hate blatant, ignorant racism.

Peace and love,
Kro

No comments: